Friday, November 1, 2019

STAMPlorations November 2019 CAS Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: BROWN)...Hello and Thank You Shutters

Hello,

Welcome to STAMPlorations November 2019 CAS Card Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with an optional twist which, this month, is any shade of brown.


My love affair with STAMPlorations stencils, distress inks and kraft cardstock continues! Hope you're not tired of seeing this combination; they just work so wonderfully together that I can't resist!

I have a 'twofer' (again) using:

Shutters stencil





That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards, with or without the twist!

I'll be back on November 15th with a reminder card.

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Darnell said...

A perfect design for making two cards in one setting, C! Love the wonderful warm colors!! Hugs, D

Bobby said...

Wonderful masculine cards, Carol. It's always great when you can get two cards from one stenciled panel.