Friday, November 15, 2019

Uniko Challenge #56~Christmas (Optional Twist: Tree)...May your Christmas be filled with Joy and Peace

Hello,

Welcome to Uniko Challenge #56 where, as befits the season, we're inviting you to fill the gallery to bursting with Christmas-themed cards. The optional twist: tree!


I'm 'sure' you have plenty of beautiful creations to share!

Joining us as Guest Designer is ultra-talented Nonni; her card is absolutely lovely, as are those of my teammates!

A simple traditional-colours card from me, using Season of Beauty for the main sentiment and Background Builders: Christmas for the trees/Merry Christmas.


Turning the stage over to you!

Just a reminder that PRIZES are involved!

  • Main Winner Chosen By the DT - £25 eGift Certificate
  • Random Twist Winner - £5 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
  • Random Uniko Stamps Winner - £5 In Stock Clear Stamp Set of Winners Choosing
  • Top 3 Chosen By DT - 150 Loyalty Reward Points
You have plenty of time to join us; the gllery is open until midnight (GMT) on Friday, December 27th 2019.
Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Julie B said...

Such a clever idea Carol, to use those strips together with the die cut panel. :)

Jeanne said...

Oooh, I like those stripes! They look wonderful. I think the sentiment is beautiful, too! Hugs!

Kim S said...

I love how you did those strips - totally eye-catching!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How cool and thanks for the challenge - had to link up my recent card....

Lindsey said...

Ooh, I could play in this challenge! Just give me an extra couple of hours in the day! :D Your card is CAS perfection! Love the diagonal stripe interest and the beautiful sentiment.

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful card, Carol! Love how you used the background builders in the corner. A clever idea to illustrate the optional twist. Fabulous CAS design. xx

Linda said...

I do love stripes, and I always love to see the traditional festive colours, this looks fab! xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A stunning festive beauty Carol, always love your crisp and neat designs and this is just perfect. Love it! x