Sunday, November 10, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019~Day 7 (November 10, 2019): Featuring Sunny Studio

Hello,

Welcome to Day 7 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 and where I live, 'tis a frosty day indeed! Snowing, blowing, cold temperatures...perfect conditions for staying indoors and 'playing tag'!

Today's Sponsor is Sunny Studio Stamps!

Sunny Studios Stamps has a $40 gift certificate for one lucky winner for their online shop!


My tags feature Sunny Studio's Feeling Frosty snowmen and, because they are sooooo dang cute, each one has his own tag! Hard to see in the photos but backgrounds and images are adhered with foam tape for added dimension. I just love these guys! LOVE, I tell you! Their little stick hands: ACK! Adorable!



Thank you to our generous sponsors:




Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. You can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more chances to win a prize! Let the tagging begin!


Thank you for dropping by!


31 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful tags, Jo x

Kristie Goulet said...

Oh how cute! I love these, Carol!

Jeanne said...

Such sweet and happy snowmen! They look like they are reaching out for a nice warm hug! :) Love the scallops, too. Wonderful work!

MadeByMeghanK said...

LOVE these snowmen! Very cute!

Happy Dance said...

Girl, you've got to stop tempting me! I've got to put new windows in the house, but I'd rather spend all my money on craft supplies, lol!! These are adorable, and just the right size, too. Love this bitty scalloped tag, and all the papers you've used behind those adorable snowmen. So darn cute! xo Bev

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous collection of tags today! I am kicking myself that I didn't get the tag dies when I had the chance! Love the patterned paper backgrounds on all of them!

Carole said...

So cute! xx

Jeanne H said...

The happy snowmen just really make me smile. Thanks, I need that!

Mary Holshouser said...

The snowmen are darling.
they make cute tags.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet set of tags with these cute snowmen!

Wendi J said...

Sweet tag and snowman. Love the small shape.

Karen Letchworth said...

Those snowmen are adorable, and your tags are perfectly lovely. THanks for even more wonderful inspiration. Your efforts are so greatly appreciated.
Blessings,
Karen L

Joyce said...

These are amazing. So very cute, and what an awesome set you created.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These are ADORABLE!!! Love how you made them all a cohesive set with the red, white and blue color scheme--Sooo cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness...just too darn cute!!! What a wonderful set of sweet holiday tags.

Dawn S. said...

These are adorable! The snowmen are so cute.

Crafty Math Chick said...

WOW! Someone sure has a head start on the gift-giving season! I love your assortment of snowmen tags, each one is adorable and you did such a good job showing off all the different whimsical snowman images! Who would notice the present with such sweet tags like these?!!

Nox said...

OMG - those little snowmen are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Cute tags. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

These cute little snow guys are so worth the showcase you are giving them!

Jean said...

Simply darling!!

Nandini said...

Awww! So cute and sweet! I adore them!

Gail said...

Beautiful work! Love these

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Each tag is super cute. I just love these snowpeeps. TFS

Quillish said...

I just have one 'snowmen' stamp and one digi, I think these Sunny studio's are the next one that I may buy.. you made them drool worthy..and stinkin' cute Carol.

Jen P said...

These snowmen are adorable! What a fun and cute collection you have created!

Annette Reed said...

These snowmen are so cute. These tags are adorable.

Lindsey said...

These little snowmen are adorable!

Sandy said...

Yup, these are all adorable -- I'd have a heard tie choosing just one of these cute stamps to use.

Dana M said...

You got a 10 out of 10 on the adorable meter - so cute!!

Chark said...

adorable!