Monday, November 25, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019~Day 22 (November 25, 2019): Featuring Birch Press Design

Hello,

Welcome to Day 22 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  We're on the last few days of this fabulous event; amazing how quickly time has flown! On the plus side: still LOTS of tags to come in the next few days!

Joining us as our guest and sponsor is Birch Press Design


Birch Press Design shared the GORGEOUS Epiphany Plate Layer Set with us and WOW! Are these ever stunning! That - and they're so easy to cut/align! I.am.in.love!!

I focused on the two inner sections of the dies to create my tags, using white cardstock and red/green shimmer paper. Hard to see the sheen in photos, but in real life...so pretty! Even my husband thought so!


I paired the remaining two outer circles with a couple of leftover inner sections to create cards. I may go back and add the additional layers to the inside portion (the one on the right, specifically...needs more oomph) but for now, they make me smile.


Thank you to our generous sponsors:

Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. You can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more chances to win a prize!

The 2019 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post & Linkup


Thank you for dropping by!


25 comments:

Bunny said...

These are lovely, Carol. I like the traditional colors. [Bunny]

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are gorgeous! I LOVE the layers and shapes!

Isabel Z said...

These are little works of art.

Jean said...

Simply stunning!

Jeanne said...

Wow! These are gorgeous!! I love them in the Christmas colors. Thank you for sharing!

Nox said...

Gorgeous projects - I love those gorgeous textured and finely detailed layers!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW!!!! Just love how you used this die to the max, simply genius and simply stunning!!!

Nandini said...

So beautiful and elegant! Especially love the first tag.

Joyce said...

A gorgeous set of tags, Carol. Love your color choices, and they all are stunning. And, look!! I love that you made some cards, too.

Dawn S. said...

These are simply gorgeous! I love how you can make so many projects by combining the different pieces of the die cuts.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a beautiful set of tags! I love all the layers in the traditional Christmas colors!

Karen Letchworth said...

You've outdone yourself again today, Carol. What a gorgeous display of Birch Press Design amazing dies. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspirations with us all again today.
Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth

Denise Bryant said...

Each one is just beautiful! Gorgeous designs and colors! Awesome layering dies!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Wanda R. said...

These are so cool and I love how many variations there are with just one set of dies.

Dana M said...

Beautiful, fresh and crisp! I love the traditional Christmas colors and fabulous designs.

Lindsey said...

Stunning! The tags and the cards are so very beautiful and meeting a husband's approval is really saying something. I adore the sentiments you paired with these pretty designs, too. I'm wishing I had them in my collection.

Mary Holshouser said...

Wonderful collection of tags.
So fun to be able to mix/match
the pieces. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Christine said...

The Birch Press layering dies are amazing, and your collection of tags is absolutely gorgeous! The tags are so vibrant and refreshing with the simple color scheme and beautiful layers. I chose your project as my inspiration piece, echoing the red, white, and green palette. Thank you for the inspiration!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful in red and green! And yay for shimmer! Amazing job on both tags and cards. (I think that last one has lots of oomph!)

Beverly S. said...

Wonderful projects made especially pretty using the traditional Christmas colors.

Bobby said...

What intricate designs, Carol. They are all spectacular!

JulieP said...

LOVE!

Annette Reed said...

Wow! These are absolutely stunning. The white gives such an elegant look to these traditional colors and I love the tag shapes.

Chandhini said...

Fabulous tags, love how you used them in different ways.