Monday, November 18, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags~Day 15 (November 18, 2019): Featuring Concord & 9th

Hello,

Welcome to Day 15 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags! I can NOT believe how quickly this event is passing! I want to make Christmas tags all.year.long!!

Another day; another AMAZING sponsor! Today, we're being spoiled by dazzling inspiration and incredible products from Concord & 9th


I'm delighted to showcase tags featuring their lovely Sew Silent Night bundle; the essence of Christmas conveyed with simple, beautiful, meaningful images and sentiments. While I didn't have time to do any stitching, rest assured that is on my agenda!  I plan to use this set to make cards for my mom (and several for me) to send; I hope she'll love them, as I know I'll love making them!

My goal was to use as many of the images as possible; I came close *grin* The font on the sentiments...swoon! The wee manger; sweet! I attempted a 'first time ever' gold filament nest for the Holy Night tag. Far from perfect, but sparkly pretty!  The stars on that tag are embossed, as is the Peace on Earth manger. Stars on Silent Night are cut from C&9th glitter paper.



Looking forward to threading a needle and making some stitched cards!

Thank you to our generous sponsors:


Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. You can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more chances to win a prize!

The 2019 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post & Linkup

Thank you for dropping by!


29 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful in their simplicity! Wow!

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful, Jo x

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Beautiful CAS cards! I love the big font sizes on the sentiments!

Isabel Z said...

These are beautiful and I love the sentiments.

Bunny said...

Beautiful christian tags based on the real reason for the season. Love them all! [Bunny]

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous CAS! I love the twine in the manger!

BeverlyBL said...

Your tags stood out for me, as I also loved this font. They don’t need the stitching to be perfect.

Jean said...

So pretty! They are simply darling!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....just beautiful and perfect for the holiday season!

Gail said...

So adorable - love your tags very much as it tells the reason for the season - TFS

Nox said...

Very lovely cards - nice job!

Nandini said...

Wow! Awesome inspiration today! I am really loving the beautiful tags this year!

Dawn S. said...

What a beautiful stamp set. You did a wonderful job using (almost) all of the stamps!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful set of tags! Love the sweet manger!

Karen Letchworth said...

I really like these stamps, and the shape of your tag set is really fun as well. Lots of great inspiration again today. I thank you for sharing your talents with us. Have a great day!
Blessings,
Karen L

JulieP said...

the filament is PERFECT!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous group of tags. So rustic and pretty.

Bobby said...

So many wonderful tags, Carol.

Beverly S. said...

Love the shape of your cute, cute tags!

Annette Reed said...

These are so pretty! Thank you for focusing on Jesus and his birth. Hardly anyone does and it is way more important to me than Santa.

Jen P said...

These are some of my favorite tags I have seen I love that you focused on Jesus and his birth. Your tags are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful tags that speak
to the real reason for the
season. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Oh my goodness, these are so pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Lindsey said...

These are lovely. If it's okay to pick a favourite, the Silent night tag really ~speaks~ to me. Nicely done!

Wendi J said...

Beautiful tags. Like the gold embossing.

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol these are so beautiful! Unlike Lindsey I can't pick a favourite I like them all!

Chandhini said...

Love the unique shape of the tags.

Lindsey said...

Oh, I think these are my favorite of all! Just fabulous...each and every one.

Dana M said...

Beautiful tags! Wonderfully classic designs, images and sentiments - fabulous!