Tuesday, November 26, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019~Day 23 (November 26, 2019): Featuring Jillibean Soup

Hello,

Welcome to Day 23 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Joining us as our guest and sponsor is Jillibean Soup!


 My lovely teammates and I received an amazing array of goodies from Jillibean Soup! Awe-mazing, I say! One of mine included the sweet Load of Cheer stamp/die and - as you scroll through my trio - the cool accompanying shaker element. Those are just all-around fabulous! I also received the Be Tacky sweaters...you'll see those on cards very soon!


Thank you to our generous sponsors:

Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. You can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more chances to win a prize!

The 2019 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post & Linkup


Thank you for dropping by!


21 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute pick up truck shaker and non shaker tags. I really like that Load Of Cheer set. [Bunny]

Jeanne said...

Fun tags. I like the pick up truck image for the bit of nostalgia. The shaker version is extra fun! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Isabel Z said...

I don't own a truck but love truck stamp images and truck shaped crafts. Don't know why:-) Love your little truck tags especially the gifts tucked in the back.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Awesome tags! I love the shaker! This truck is definitely on my wishlist!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The trucks are SOOOO FUN! I love the shaker!

Mary Holshouser said...

Very ambitious to make a
shaker out of the truck.
Looks great. Fun tags.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dawn S. said...

Your truck tags are so cute! I love the truck shaped shaker pouch!

Lindsey said...

These are terrific! How fun to get that truck; makes for a change of pace in images. And ugly sweaters??? Can't wait to see those!

Beverly S. said...

Love your nostalgic red truck tags! Another day of fun tags!

Kim Heggins said...

Ohh...love that red pick up truck, your tags are as sweet as can be.

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh wow, Carol..I didn't know that they had a truck shaped shaker element. That's just too cute. Thanks for sharing your amazing, inspiration creativity with us again today. I just adore your tags.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Jean said...

Such a darling truck! Love how you did these!

Denise Bryant said...

The truck is just adorable! Love the tags you created! The shaker tag is awesome!

JulieP said...

Love that truck!!!! Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: super cute trucks. They remind me of my dad's truck. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Joyce said...

Awww, those trucks are so super cute. Wish I had gotten them, too!!

Dana M said...

Oh I just love that fun truck and you created such fun tags with it. How awesome is that truck shaped shaker pouch. Fabulous tags!

Annette Reed said...

Your tricks look great. I love the shaker element.

Gail said...

Love the truck tags and the shaker - I am getting inspired to create!

Chandhini said...

Truck loads of gifts, how exciting would that be! Great tags.

Nox said...

Great tags - I love that truck shaped shaker!