Friday, November 29, 2019

Inkspirational Challenge #201~Word Prompt (Naughty)...Dear Santa...

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #201, where our word prompt is Naughty! How fun is that! Remember, during this season, 'naughty' is often paired with 'nice' so...feel free to work with that combination as well!


I've used a sentiment from Picket Fence's Straight from the North Pole set implies 'naughty' may have happened over the course of the year! Too funny!


My wonderful teammates have designed delightfully 'naughty' cards; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

sandie said...

This gave me a giggle! And adore the way you made the Santa suit x

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute sentiment. Made me smile. Your Santa suit is terrific, too!

Marlena M. said...

This is SO CUTE Carol! Love it ;)

Shauna said...

Wow.... that sentiment was perfect for this challenge! I like how you added the square "santa suit"... fun design!
- Shauna

Bobby said...

So cute, Carol.

Pia S said...

This sentiment will go straight on my wishlist! And I love this take on a Santa. Crisp clean and hilarious design!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! Love this. BTW, it's all about Santa over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge for another 24 hours, Jo x

Julia Aston said...

Oh what a fun sentiment! love your square Santa jacket!

Marina said...

What a great sentiment! This is really fun.

Anila Dikay said...

Lol... That's such a fun and interesting Sentiment... The CAS card is awesome