Thursday, November 28, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019~Day 25 (November 28, 2019): Featuring Honey Bee Stamps

Hello,

To all my friends in the USA:  Happy Thanksgiving! May your day be spent with family and friends, enjoying wonderful meals and celebrating all things for which you are grateful! May 'love' be at the top of the list!

Welcome to Day 25 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  I can't believe how quickly this event has flown!

Joining us today as our guest and sponsor is Honey Bee Stamps


Honey Bee has wonderfully whimsical images, so when I saw the Oh, Christmas Bee set, well...he 'had' to join my collection! Two are sporting their usual 'bee' colours; two are really feeling the festive spirit (my bees, so I can do as I please *grin*)



Seriously cute, right?

The Santa Express set is filled with wonderful messages from Santa himself...and the font of the sentiments are positively swoon-inducing! I've paired them with the Scallop Square Gift Tag.  Love the pretty simplicity of these...I'm going to make more!


Thank you to our generous sponsors:


Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. You can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more chances to win a prize!

As we near the end of this amazing event (bit of a foreshadow here *grin*), I want to express my heart-filled gratitude to all the amazing sponsors who shared their lovely products with our team, to my awesome teammates - Lindsey, Joyce and Kim - for their inspiration and friendship, and, most of all, to Tracey, who has given me, once again, the most incredible opportunity to be part of her team! Thank you, my friend, for a month of absolute JOY!

To my visitors: thank you for dropping by and leaving such supportive comments! My festive spirit is soaring! Tracey will be leaving the gallery open for a few more days, so do play along! The more the merrier!

The 2019 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post & Linkup

Thank you for dropping by!


21 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Christmas Bees how adorable, great job with the colouring. Love the tags with the from Santa sentiment they are great and I really like the plaid tag with the gold cord, super job.

Jean said...

Simply darling! Loving the plaid!!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Your tags are just the cutest! I love how you colored those sweet bees and the plaid tags are so festive!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The BEES Are sooooo cute!

Jeanne said...

It's been a joy to watch your creativity fly and feel your enthusiasm for the tag event. You've done and outstanding job on each and ever one. Thank you SO much for sharing! Hugs!

Chandhini said...

The bees with strings of lights are so fun and adorable. Love the tags, so festive.

Dana M said...

Awesome tags! Those bees are so adorable and festive. Love the plaid design - classically elegant.

Denise Bryant said...

Love those cute bees! Adorable tags! And the Scallop Square Gift Tag looks awesome with the plaid paper and great sentiments! Awesome tags!

Annette Reed said...

The bees are cute but I prefer your diamonds shaped takes with the red plaid paper. They look elegant and pretty.

Joyce said...

Wow, Carol. You totally went all out today. Your bees are wonderful, and not scary like the bees I see in my back yard. Would love some festive bees to visit me! And, those santa sentiment tags are really fun. Love the font, too. Thanks so much for those heartfelt words you wrote in your post. I feel lucky also to be part of the project, and to get to play with you online, just a little bit.

Kim Heggins said...

oh my....your bees are as sweet as can be all tangled up in those lights, very fun and festive!!!!

Isabel Z said...

So so cute!

Beverly S. said...

Fun tags. Love the Christmas bees....you have my mind "thinking" if I can do a holiday bee tag. (Wink.)

Jeanne H said...

Thanks! Have plaid paper and now need Santa's sayings. :-) :-)

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable tags!!! Love the sweet bees!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

The bees are darling.
Fun tags. Love the
Santa Express set.
The plaid for the
backgrounds is a
wonderful idea.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nox said...

Those plump little bees are adorable!

Karen Letchworth said...

Awww...such darling tags again today, Carol. Such an awesome display of Honey Bee Stamps and such an inspiration for us all. Thanks SO much for sharing your creativity each day. It's been such a blessing.
Karen Letchworth

Bunny said...

Oh Christmas bee, Oh Christmas bee ...........super cute. [Bunny]

Dawn S. said...

Love the Christmas Bees, especially the ones decked out in their holiday colours! The plaid background on the Santa sayings tags is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such a cute tag set. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com