Thursday, November 21, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019~Day 18 (November 21, 2019): Featuring Neat & Tangled

Hello,

Welcome to Day 18 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!  A fresh fall of snow - a LOT of snow - has certainly spiced up my festive spirit, even though I'm so not ready for winter to establish a presence quite yet!  Then again, snowy days are a recipe for crafting, crafting and more crafting!

Joining us as our guest and sponsor is Neat & Tangled, who bring both inspiration and a $25 gift certificate for a lucky winner!  
I'm thrilled to showcase the lovely gifts Neat & Tangled sent my way: May Your Holidays Be, Wishing You Love and Classic Tags 2.

The May Your Holidays Be ornaments make for delightful stand-alone tags,


while the sentiments from Wishing You Love fit well on both small and large tag canvases. A first for me: embossing on designer paper, which I did for the Wishing You sentiment. 



Some of the products here 'may' be on sale over at N&T...hint, hint!

Thank you to our generous sponsors:


Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. You can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more chances to win a prize!

The 2019 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post & Linkup

Thank you for dropping by!


26 comments:

Jeanne said...

These are very fun and festive, Carol. Sorry that you are getting a bunch of white stuff so early in the season, but I guess it can't be all bad if it is getting you into the holiday spirit! You look like you are having a ton of fun creating all these great tags! Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Barbara Godden said...

We had an early snow but as always it disappears and we end up with yuckky leaves all over the road as they hadn't had a chance to pick them up. Your tags are lovely the last one is so rich looking and you say it's designer paper? wow though you had some background technique. Going to be hard to pick one tag to be inspired by.

Bunny said...

Your tags are very nice. I especially love the last one with the bokeh look. They are all very nice. [Bunny]

Jean said...

These are all so very cute!!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Beautiful tags! Love the ornaments!

Chandhini said...

All the tags are beautiful, my favourite being the last one with rich Colors and bokeh effect.

Julie S said...

Nice tags! That last one is especially stunning.

Gail said...

We had snow - a lot of it - then it melted - we have rain today - warm weather for Michigan - but yes, a great day to craft - well for me any day is - heheh - love your tags! I may be lifting something from here - deciding - have a blessed day!

Nox said...

Beautiful tags - I love the rich deep reds of the last one especially.

Mary Holshouser said...

The gold embossing against
the patterned paper is
gorgeous. The dark
colors of the paper
really make the
sentiment pop.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dana M said...

Fabulous tags! Whimsical, elegant and perfectly festive.

Jeanne H said...

Oh, I really, really like your gold sentiment on the red & brown elegant tag.

Karen Letchworth said...

You've been sharing SO much amazing creativity in this event, Carol. I don't know how you get it all done, but I"m sure grateful for all the wonderful inspiration you've given us all. Thanks so much.
Blessings,
karen L

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the ornaments and your colors!

Beverly S. said...

All of your tags are so festive! I especially love the ornaments!

IdeaGal said...

I just love these tags! What inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

Joyce Ann said...

I love the red (my favorite colour) tag with the light glow in the background. And thanks for the hint.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the ornament tags! And the sentiment on your red tag is lovely!

Dawn S. said...

These are all so pretty. I love the last one with the gold embossing!

Joyce said...

Really gorgeous tags, Carol. Love both of the ornament tags--fun colors and coloring, and your embossed gold sentiment looks fantastic on that oversized tag.

Quillish said...

Omg Carol.. Either I need to get that Bokeh pp or try this myself. The bokeh tag is Fabulous with the embossed sentiment! I need to screenshot this.

Isabel Z said...

Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: I love those retro ornaments. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Annette Reed said...

Very nice. I really like the last one with that great sentiment.

Lindsey said...

Fantastic! I'm not sure I've ever embossed on designer paper either...I think I need to remedy that. :)

Lindsey said...

What a perfect way to heat emboss on patterned paper for the first time - rich and elegant! Love the colourful ornaments and the sweet and simple sentiment tags, too.