Friday, November 29, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019~Bonus Day 26 (November 29, 2019): Featuring Hello Bluebird

Hello,

So happy that our Tags event hasn't 'quite' come to a close, although, after today...oh my stars! Tag withdrawal certain to happen!  Then again, I do have more tag ideas percolating, so perhaps I'll just carry on! We shall see!  For now...

Welcome to Bonus Day 26 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019

We welcome Hello Bluebird for our finale!


I'm completely smitten with the First Snow stamps/dies that I received; so much 'snow'...I mean, so...that I created not four, but six tags! And I still have one more bunny and penguin waiting in the wings for their turn on the stage!


The sentiments on the following four tags come from the Bold Holidays set:




The generosity of Hello Bluebird doesn't end here: I still have more goodies awaiting attention! Watch for them coming to my blog soon!

Thank you to our generous sponsors:


Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. You can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more chances to win a prize!

A recap of GRATITUDE:

As we reach the finale of this amazing event (bit of a foreshadow here *grin*), I want to express my heart-filled gratitude to all the amazing sponsors who shared their lovely products with our team, to my awesome teammates - Lindsey, Joyce and Kim - for their inspiration and friendship, and, most of all, to Tracey, who has given me, once again, the most incredible opportunity to be part of her team! Thank you, my friend, for a month of absolute JOY!

To my visitors: thank you for dropping by and leaving such supportive comments! My festive spirit is soaring! Tracey will be leaving the gallery open for a few more days, so do play along! The more the merrier!

The 2019 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post & Linkup

Thank you for dropping by!


22 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Those are some cute and fun animal tags!!! Thank you for all your inspiration the last 26 days!!!!

Gail said...

Sweet sweet critters! I am doing some penguin tags - or should I say I have some I want to do - Thanks for the inspiration - have a blessed week and keep on creating! It has been a fun ride!

Jeanne said...

Hello Blurebird images are just about as cute as Lawn Fawn! Makes my heart happy to see their sweet faces. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm sure you'll be experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Thanks for all the fun tags!

Jeanne H said...

Delightful critter images. Thanks for sharing your tags today and all the time.

Dana M said...

Adorable! Such sweet and beautifully colored critters. Such wonderfully festive tags.

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling tags. Love the snow
angel. thanks for sharing
so many times.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joyce said...

Wow, Carol. You really went all out with these stamps. All of your tags are so cute.

Nox said...

Those are lovely tags - those little festive forest animals are wonderful!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh Carol..these are beautiful. Hello Bluebird has some darling products, and you sure did showcase them beautifully. Thanks for the inspiration each day of this special event.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Bobby said...

You have created so many wonderful, enchanting tags over the last 25 days, Carol. I haven't commented on them individually but I did see them and enjoyed them so much. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to join in although I don't really use many tags anyway.

Isabel Z said...

Thank you for inspiring me to create over the course of the 26 days. I have enjoyed the beautiful tags that you shared.

MadeByMeghanK said...

These critters are the CUTEST! Great coloring!

Jean said...

So stinking cute!!

Jen P said...

These are adorable!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable tags! I love all these cute characters.... but I am partial to the foxes!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such wonderful tags. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kim Heggins said...

Carol...so much cuteness here, just love all your sweet and festive tags. All those critters look like they are having the time of their lives hanging out on your tags. So excited to have been part of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags with you again this year, as always, you have so much incredible inspiration and I am looking forward to next year with you!

JulieP said...

each and every one of these is super cute!

Bunny said...

Cute tags. Love the simple white background. [Bunny]

Dawn S. said...

What a sweet set of tags. So adorable!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What cute and festive cards! I love the sweet critters and the big sentiments! Great coloring, too!

Annette Reed said...

I too love these stamp sets. The animals are adorable and the script font looks great. Your tags are so pretty with just the plain white backgrounds and great shapes. I have enjoyed seeing all of your tags.