Friday, November 15, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #514~Colour Week...Shades of Teal Snowmen

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #514~Colour Week, where wonderful Angie has selected Shades of Teal as our palette.


We're thrilled to welcome talented Kristin from Lilypad Designs to the JUGS family as our November Guest Designer. Please check out her wonderful card along with those from the fabulous JUGS team: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria. They would love to know you dropped by.

My trio of snowmen (Studio Katia Happy Snowmen) make me smile! They're each wearing shades of teal; the snowflakes are shades of teal (The Stamp Market Tropical Teal ink).  Wonder what colours my snow dudes will be wearing when next you see them (and see them, you will...they're adorable!).


That's it from me!

Looking forward to seeing the gallery filled with Shades of Teal!


Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Such a sweet little scene. Great job, Carol. YOu are a busy card/tag maker. Whew!

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Carol. I got a kick out of the antlers on the one.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your trio of snowmen are adorable! I love the soft teal snowflakes falling behind them and their beautifully coordinating teal accessories.

Nancy said...

They make me smile too! I zoomed in for a closer look and you have really great detail on these cuties! Love your coloring as you have shaded them perfectly, not to mention all the dimension this card has too! One of my favs of the season so far!!!

Lindsey said...

I was so sure that Nancy had picked this challenge! (I know she loves her some teal...) Your snow people are looking handsome in teal! And the pale teal snowflakes in the background are perfect.

Ina G said...

What adorable little snowmen here Carol. They would certainly melt at my house at present. Gorgeous background with those snowflakes. Great how you incorporated the teal colours here. Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Those snowmen make me smile :)