Thursday, November 14, 2019

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019~Day 11 (November 14, 2019): Featuring Studio Katia

Hello,

Welcome to Day 11 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019.



Our guest and oh-so-generous sponsor is Studio Katia , located right here in my home province of Alberta! 
Image may contain: text

We received an awe-mazing array of products from Katia, with the most 'intriguing' being her fabulous Slider Tag Die. Soooo cool! I paired it with Happy Snowmen (many more coloured and awaiting their turn on a stage) surrounded by a wintry wonderland of snowflakes from Holiday Village.

Here are the happy fellas 'closed'...


and here, 'slide open', to share their festive greetings.


I just adore these tags AND these charming snowmen!

Thank you to our generous sponsors:



Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. You can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more chances to win a prize!

The 2019 25 Days of Christmas Tags Main Post & Linkup

Thank you for dropping by!


23 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, interactive tags?! How awesome is this?! I adore what you created here. I think your niece and nephew and all their friends would LOVE getting one of these! :) Crafty hugs!

Joyce said...

Your slider tags are so amazing. Very cute and love those sweet snowmen.

Kim Heggins said...

OH my...a sweet snowman trio of festive cheer! Love your sweet slider tags.

*Vicki* said...

Your interactive tags with the snowmen are just precious Carol! I love them!! HUGS

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling tags. Love that
once they are opened you
have a stand-up snowman
that makes a fun
decoration. thanks for
sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jeanne H said...

What fun, your tags. So sorry to see the slider tag die is sold out, but I understand!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Wow! Super cute tags! Sliders with snowmen- that's just the best!

Isabel Z said...

I am loving this slider tag and yours makes me want to get this die!

JulieP said...

Love this concept on a tag!!! Cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such lovely tags again today, Carol. You've given me so much inspiration in this hop, and I've shared some tags that you inspired me to create. Thanks for sharing SO much talent. Have a blessed week.
Karen L

Gail said...

So love the snowman tags - so sweet - TFS us your great art work! Blessings

Denise Bryant said...

Such fun slider tags! Love those adorable snowmen!

Jen P said...

A creative and fun slider paired with adorable snowman! What is not to love? These are adorable!

Lindsey said...

Thanks, now I need the snowmen! :D Love these creative and fun sliders!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and festive tags!!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: super cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Annette Reed said...

Such beautiful and fun tags. I really like this slider door and the snowmen are adorable!

Annette Reed said...

So fun and adorable. I really like those snowflakes. I'm going to have to give a second thought to that holiday village stamp set just so I can get those flakes.

Nandini said...

Wow! Awesome inspiration today! I am really loving the beautiful tags this year!

Wendi J said...

Very cool interactive tag die. Like the snowman with snowflakes.

Lindsey said...

These tags are so cool! I love the interactive element!

Dana M said...

Ack, so adorable! Super sweet and fun tags. The interactive element is so cool!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

These are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing