Friday, October 8, 2021

HLS October 2021 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Mini Camera Album

Hello,



In late August, I started a 'project' for my niece and nephew; essentially, a camera style album that's loosely 'school' themed. What it actually contains is a compilation of photos that I have on hand, that I categorized into school year time frames. Why that format? Because it helped organize my picture selections; it narrowed down the size of the album, which hopefully will continue to be a work-in-progress over the course of this year and more to come; it gave me opportunity to use some super cool Grade patterned paper for the cover and as dividers. Made sense to me...and because I had the awesome opportunity to deliver it to them in person, it made sense to them as well! Yayyy!

Here, I'm sharing snippets of the album for my niece. Die-cutting galore!


A fan out of the current pages, covering K to the 'start' of Grade 6. 


My goal is to create a monthly page, with a couple of photos of activities that they did during that month. I already have September in the works and once October is done, I'll send the pages. Happy mail to add to their little album!

That's it from me! Check out what my talented teammates have created, then bring out 
your dies and join us in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Helen said...

What a fun creations Carol and one I'm sure the children will love. It's always lots of fun to revisit special memories! Stay safe! :)

Jeanne said...

What a lovely project, Carol! I'm sure your niece and nephew will love this! It's such a wonderful idea to go back and see what they have done and how they change over the year/s. Crafty hugs to you!

Cardogram said...

Wow I love your fun project and the whole thought prices behind it. At the end of going to be a creative little album ❤️

Bobby said...

What a fabulous thing to so for them, Carol. It is something they'll treasure forever.

JulieP said...

Your niece is adorable as is your album. This will be a treasured keepsake. I'm sure she loved it.

Lindsey said...

This is total fun, Carol! A brilliant idea, and of course your logic makes complete sense to me. I can just imagine how thrilled T&C were - with these and to see their aunt!!!!

Catie Cuddles said...

Fabulous project C xxx