Friday, October 1, 2021

STAMPlorations October 2021 Anything CAS Goes Challenge (optional colour twist: Ombre)...Newsprint Autumn Thank You

Hello,

After a few months off to recharge and refresh our batteries, the STAMPlorations teams are BACK! New challenges, new products! Exciting things to be revealed in the weeks to come!

Welcome, today, to the October CAS Card Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with optional colour twists which, this month, is ombre!  


The new paper goods collections at STAMPlorations have caught my eye and ohmystars! Some real delights to be had! Beautiful images; sturdy cardstock; a variety of sizes from card fronts, to ATCs, to tiles to die cuts. Something for everyone who loves 'pretty paper' as I do. That said: you'll be seeing plenty of these paper products in play for my inspiration posts.  Today, my CAS card features the new Newsprint Autumn Ephemera Tiles (swoon!!), framed with pink cardstock and paired with a sentiment from Thank You Coffee (one of my all-time favourite STAMP sentiment sets).  This sheet of tiles comes with 6 images; you'll see the other two down the road.


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here. PLEASE READ as they've been updated.
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twists!

Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those tiles are lovely, Carol. What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing and welcome back! ;) Have a great weekend. :)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! (And thanks for reminding me I hadn't looked through my paper goods sampler yet, lol.) I do love the script of that thank you sentiment.