Saturday, October 2, 2021

Happy Little Stampers October 2021 CAS Challenge~One Layer....Breathe

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers October 2021 Challenge, where *One Layer* is this month's inpsiration.


One layer cards: GAHHHH! Not a fan but...I did managed...sort of! A simple 4.5 x 4.5 canvas-like panel, copic coloured (I'm so out of practice with those) and done.  The sentiment: something I need to do more of these days. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in believing that many of us could use extra zen in our lives (crafting is my zen *grin*)


That's it from me; looking forward to your one-layered makes in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


2 comments:

BożenA said...

Wow! Beautiful card!!
xx

Lindsey said...

Breathing is highly recommended. ;) Your Copic colouring is fabulous! Nicely done.