Friday, November 22, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #515~Photo Week...Merry Christmas (Newton's Nook Festive Fawns)

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #515, where wonderful Maria has selected this delightful wintry wonderland as our photo inspiration.



We're thrilled to welcome talented Kristin from Lilypad Designs to the JUGS family as our November Guest Designer. Please check out her wonderful card along with those from the fabulous JUGS team: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria. They would love to know you dropped by.

My card features ultra sweet images from Newton's Nook Festive Fawns; they are just so darling! A birch background, a sprinkle of snowflakes and a pretty sentiment...done! Another card added to my collection which, at the moment, has 5X more tags than cards *grin*


That's it from me!

Looking forward to seeing how the photo inspires YOU!


Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Delightful image, colored beautifully, Carol! I'm so happy to see your coloring. And your cards. I like the embossed background too. I need to use my folders more often than I do. Thanks always for the inspiration! Big hugs!

Maria said...

Such a sweet image and so awesome against that cool background. Great job!!

Lindsey said...

Your gorgeously coloured image looks perfect against that white birch tree background! And there's a bird, too!

Ina G said...

Love that soft embossed background Carol. What a cute snowman and beautifully coloured friends. So sweet!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is adorable! I love the subtle background with the birch trees making the perfect backdrop for that darling snowman and his friends.

Bobby said...

Your coloring on the images is spectacular, Carol. Such a cute scene.