Sunday, December 1, 2019

STAMPlorations December 2019 CAS Challenge~Anything Goes (Optional Twist: Christmas Colours)...Merry Christmas Holly

Hello,

DECEMBER!!  How did this year pass so quickly? And why, oh why, are my Christmas cards still not done! ACK! That panic aside...

Welcome to STAMPlorations December 2019 CAS Card Challenge, where Anything Goes is always the theme, with an optional twist which, this month, is CHRISTMAS COLOURS.



I definitely went with Christmas for my card! A simple make using the


A little bit of merry; a little bit of holly! A combination that makes my festive spirit soar!



That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here
  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twist!

I'll be back on December 15th with a reminder card.

Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I know, it's hard to believe it's December already! I think you have been playing with tags and that's why you aren't quite ready with cards. I'm not either. My husband asked me last night if I was done with the cards I was making yesterday. Um, nope. I'm never going to be done! LOL It's fun to try, though isn't it? Your card here is so pretty. Love the font for and the shape in the sentiment. Your ink blending is so pretty, too. Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Gail said...

I love that word die - going on my wish list!! Lovely card! TFS

Bobby said...

That word die is very old-fashioned looking and I love it, Carol. The little holly sprigs were the only other thing needed for for a festive card.