Thursday, October 31, 2019

Uniko Studio Brand Ambassador Inspiration...Merry & Bright Christmas Snowflakes

Hello,

Welcome to my Uniko Studio Brand Ambassador Inspiration post, where I bring out a few Uniko favourites for a play date.  

As you likely know, Bev has recently launched a new release, where everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING is absolutely sensational, especially for the rapidly approaching Christmas season.

One of my favourites (okay...they're all favourites) is the new, stylish Sparkling Snowflake die. In my release post, I shared a rustic version of the snowflake; today, I'm going bold, and bright with traditional colours (and a touch of pink, just because)!


I've paired the die with the companion stamps from Stunning Snowflakes and a sentiment built from Festive Sentiments. The snowflake is adhered atop two red snowflakes (the leftovers from my tri-fold card, also shared in my release post) for an additional hint of colour/dimension. 

Hope my card, along with the stunning beauties that have been created by my teammates, inspire you to invite this lovely die into YOUR collection!

Thank you for dropping by!


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A touch of pink because I adore it at Christmas!!! you've said it, Carol: stunning!!!
=]

Carole said...

Super card Carol. That red behind the snowflake really makes it pop and of course I love the traditional red and green.xx

JulieP said...

Beautiful! I love the dimension on this one!

Jeanne said...

Carol, this is fabulous! I adore the die cut snowflake and the beautiful non traditional looking snowflakes falling all over the card. So neat!

Bobby said...

The red peeking out from the large snowflake really makes it stand out, Carol. No pun intended. :D I love how you surrounded it with the other colorful snowflakes.