Friday, October 18, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #510~Colour Week...Booyah!!

Hello,

Hope you had a great week! Ours...hectic!  A trip to Edmonton last Saturday to bring my mom for a long-overdue visit - having her in the house, hanging out with Lily, was fabulous - and brought her back yesterday. We'll spend the weekend - much rushing around as per usual - then home Sunday. Visits and shopping...it's all wonderful.

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #510~Colour Week, where lovely Sue has selected a purple, navy and green palette.

We're thrilled to have Chris Dring joining us as our October guest designer; please check out her wonderful card, along with those from the fabulous JUGS team: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria. They would love to know you dropped by.

Still in Halloween mode - and these cards (four in total; two shared) are a 110% case of one designed by Ashley T, which you can see here.  Hers is way cuter (I skipped a few steps) but I quite like mine none-the-less. Hope you do, too! 



My first 'agenda' stamps/dies from ME...more on the wish list!

That's it from me!

Looking forward to seeing  your purple, green and navy creations in the gallery!



Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love this! Oh golly, those ghosties are adorable. I like how you have them situated on your card. The spider web adds a fun spookiness to the card. FabOOOlus!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

so cute!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

h my! How adorable are those fun images!

Macimbalo said...

Adorable and I love your big spider web background!!!

Bobby said...

Love your nonet of little ghosties, Carol. Booyah!

Ina G said...

Fun fabulous spooky ghosties. Such a fun card Carol. That background is perfect!

Lisa Kind said...

These are so adorable! I love both designs and those little ghosts are a hoot! I made five different designs of Halloween cards and it was so fun. I don't usually make and send them, but this year I did! Great job with the color challenge!

Nancy said...

LOVE!!!!!!! This card is right up my alley! Love the little ghosts and the entire design case or not! Well done!! Glad you had some time with your mom and it sounds like a great week! HUGS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Absolutely adorable! I love all of your darling little ghosts against that amazing spider web background!

Chris Dring said...

Fantastic case of that card! Yours are equally fa-boo-lous! LOL!