Tuesday, October 15, 2019

STAMPlorations October 2019 CAS Challenge Reminder Post~Anything Goes (optional twist: any shade of ORANGE)

Hello,

Have you played in any of the STAMPlorations challenges yet? If not...still plenty of time! Today, I'm sharing a reminder post and card for the October 2019 CAS Challenge~ Anything Goes, with the optional twist of ORANGE. 


My play-date companions were the: 
Frames and Flowers (sentiment)
Various shades of orange distress and distress oxide inks.

Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards, with or without the twist!
Thank you for dropping by!


3 comments:

JulieP said...

Looking at your card it reminds me of a giraffe? Can you see it?? Cute!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You are so inspiring - I may play, if I can find the time....

Kim S said...

What a fun and unique card!! I love how you shaped the sentiment for that part of stencil - a wonderful look!