Friday, October 4, 2019

Inkspirational Challenge #197~Photo Week...So Very Thankful

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #197, where we have this stunning photo to inspire you. Colours, mountains, the sky/clouds, the lake, the rocks, the solitary leaf...possibilities galore.


The single leaf and the rocks caught my eye...and this is what happened. I love Concord & 9th's Lace Leaf stamp set....


My wonderful teammates have designed gorgeous cards; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery! 


Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Nonni said...

That is a stunning stamp you used and I love how you incorporated the colors from the photo. Wonderful CAS design with artsy feel!

Pop's Cards said...

The background peeking through is just stunning, a gorgeous card, hugs Pops x

sandie said...

Oh this is wonderful, so arty and so CAS x

Jeanne said...

Wow, this is beautiful, Carol! Wonderful work, my friend!

Pia S said...

Wow. Love how you added lots of color to the leaf although the card still feels CAS with lots of white space. Trendy and elegant.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome inspiration card - it's not an easy picture to play with. My favorite DT card!

JulieP said...

I think you nailed the colors in the inspiration photo!

Anila Dikay said...

Amazing. The single leaf with the colours in the background is a perfect interpretation of the photo.

Bobby said...

This is absolutely perfect, Carol. If you weren't on the design team it would be a winner for sure.

Marlena M. said...

I agree with Bobby, Carol, this would certainly get my vote! It's an artistic masterpiece~

Marina said...

This is beautiful! I just love how you added the colour.