Friday, October 25, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #511~Photo Week...Autumn Leaves Thanks

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #511, where our lovely Bobby has selected this gorgeous fall scene as inspiration.
We're thrilled to have had Chris Dring joining us as our October guest designer; thank you, Chris, for being an incredible source of inspiration! Please check out her wonderful card along with those from the fabulous JUGS team: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria. They would love to know you dropped by.

Leaves...I just love fall leaves! One of my favourite images is from Concord & 9th's Season of Cheer set. That oak leaf, especially, makes me smile!


That's it from me!

Looking forward to seeing how the photo inspires you!

Also sharing at:

Simon Says Wednesday Challege~Fall/Autumn Colours
Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

love those pretty leaves!

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous leaves - this card is so beautiful - love it!

Jeanne said...

Those leaves are fantastic, Carol. Oh the blends you achieve! Glorious!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love how your leaves turned out -- great card

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love those beautiful leaves dancing across the front of your card! An absolutely stunning CAS creation!

Chris Dring said...

Stunning! Absolutely STUNNING!!

Bobby said...

I was just shopping at C9 this morning and noticed that stamp, Carol. I didn't buy it but maybe I should have. I love what you did with it. The darker colors look fantastic.

JulieP said...

Beautiful Carol! I've had at least one trip away every week for the past month and haven't had much time to craft...or comment...or shop. Wait! That last one's a good thing. LOL!

Nancy said...

Fabulous in every way! Really!!!

Ina G said...

Simply beeeeeeeeeeautiful Carol. Amazing colours and so CAS. Love it.