Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Happy Little Stampers October 2019 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Happy Halloween!

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers October 2019 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.



I'm in mass-producing Halloween tags/mini cards mode for my niece and nephew these days! Rather than choose one design for all 60 (yes, you read that right), I've decided to change things up...a few like this; a few like that...Staves off boredom and gives me a reason to use the wonderful Halloween products I have

The 6 tags here use dies from a new-to-me company - Coco and Reno.  Their Halloween collection - generously sent to me - is spooktacular! Several dies that are very cool and cut like butter! Here, you see the ghost, bats, spider and, of course, the Happy Halloween cobweb.  Still lots more dies to play with..some of which you'll see soon!




Please visit my teammates; their creations are wonderful and, if you have a moment, leave them some love. I know they'll be thrilled!

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

JulieP said...

These are so striking and very fun. 60? 😱

Jeanne said...

You are one busy Aunty, that is for sure. But I know your niece and nephew love that you create such wonderful goodies for them. I can understand why you'd want to change it up some instead of making all 60 (!!!) in the same design. These web themed ones are very fun and just the ticket to celebrate the holiday. Well done, Aunty! Hugs!

Shelly said...

Super fun and festive tags! I'm sure all the kiddos will love them! :)

Marina said...

Fun and fantastic!

Bobby said...

You're spoiling those kids, Carol. They probably hope from year to year that they're in C and T's class so they can get these cute little tags.

Nora Noll said...

These are ADORABLE!! LOVE the fun spider web and the purple bats. GREAT design!

Helen said...

Super eye-catching tags, Carol! I'm sure they were very well loved by everyone who was lucky enough to receive one!