Monday, October 28, 2019

Witch's Hat HalloweenCards/Tags... Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #146~Pink Halloween, Inspired By~Table Runner

Hello,

Blowing, snowing and darn-right cold here today! Perfect weather to stay indoors, play with Lily and, of course, craft. Before I head to my zone, with puppy likely tagging along, a quick post to share some Halloween cards/tags. I didn't get my fill of creating Halloween stuff this year - too many distractions - so...perhaps I'll need to consider making spooky things year-round. 'Tis a possibility...

Anyway, the  Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #146~Pink Halloween inspired my first two cards, headed off to my niece and nephew (I won't say who is getting which one...but...my nephew does embrace pink at times, which I love!).  Pink spider web background on the first with a pop of pink on the hat which, as you can see in the photo below, is delightfully sparkly!



Reverse on this card with the pink hat/black web.


Hope the kiddos like them!

Since I had the hat dies out, I hunted about for another challenge, came across Inspired By~Table Runner and made some tags that capture a variety of the patterns/colours from this ultra cool runner. I want one of these!



That's all for now...off to play!

Also sharing at:


Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Carole said...

Hats off to you Carol! A great collection of cards and especially the ones sent to two very important people!...bet they will love them. Don't envy you your weather...sounds like bunker down weather to craft as you say. Happy Halloween! xx

JulieP said...

You've been one very busy witch! *wink* These are awesome!

Jeanne said...

Faboooolous card, Carol! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm sure your niece and nephew adore what you create for them. Great take on the challenge, too. Looks like you had a blast making these. Thanks for sending your weather pretty far south, too! LOL We're getting quite the wintery mix here this week. ;)

Bobby said...

When you're on a roll you really roll, Carol. Seven fantastic cards based on one die! You could do a series. ;)

Tone K. said...

So cool Halloween cards :)
Really great!
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Lindsey said...

Yay for these cards and tags; yuck for the weather! (It may be moving to at least parts of Ontario by Friday, grr.) I love the two Pink Halloween cards - the cobweb stamp is awesome and the die cuts delightful! And love how you took the patterns in the table runner as your cue to make tags. (I think I have paper exactly like the lime green batty panel. :D) And of course, thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabby cards - love them all, but the pink ones are my favs. Thanks for playing with the sistahs, Jo x

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous group of cards! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!