Friday, October 4, 2019

Happy Little Stampers October 2019 Christmas Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: Twinkle)...Joy to the World Angels

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers October 2019 Christmas Challengealways Anything Goes - with an optional twist which, this month, is TWINKLE.



I've had these sweet Pretty Pink Posh angels for quite a while; stamped several and coloured their faces, then moved on to other things. Very happy to have re-discovered them while in the process of searching for a different stamp set. I really need an organizational system! I finished colouring a couple who you see here. This time, the rest of the angels are in plain sight, ready for those 'steal-a-moment-to-colour' opportunities.


That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how  my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme.

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

JulieP said...

These are darling! Always good to rediscover our stash!

Pop's Cards said...

Oh my goodness how adorable are these, fabulous colours too, hugs Pops x

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very sweet card. I love how we discover hidden treasures on our creative spaces -

Barb Housner

Carole said...

These are so cute Carol, and a great design.! xx

Bobby said...

This just reminded me that I have some angels I bought last year and need to make cards with. Yours is darling, Carol, and if my angels weren't so large I'd CASE your card.

Inkyfingers said...

What gorgeous little angels, Carol! You have coloured them beautifully and I love how they are flying and holding up the banner.
Hugs
Carol x

JoAnn said...

Love your card with those sweet angels. I have the same set and need to get them out and play with them. Thanks for the inspiration.

BożenA said...

Ohh, this card is so wonderful. I love this project. Adding an additional dimension makes this card even more beautiful
xx