Friday, October 18, 2019

Inkspirational Challenge #198~Word Prompt...Batman!

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #198~Word Prompt, where 'MASK' is our prompt!


Soooo...mask, masking...dare I suggest 'masquerade' (yes, I dare *grin*)...lots of directions to consider.

As for me: I went with the Caped - and masked - Crusader: BATMAN!

My wonderful teammates have designed gorgeous cards; please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to visiting you in the gallery!


Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Nonni said...

Your batman is ready to save the world for sure! He looks very powerful! :) Love the strong colors you used in this card. xxx

Jeanne said...

Great card, Carol. I'd say your Batman is larger than life and ready to tackle any problem. Great graphic style!

sandie said...

This is a super take and I didn't even think along these lines! I aodre your bold card with the strong colours and image-super x

JulieP said...

Holy cow Batman! (Who makes that die?). This is awesome!

Bobby said...

The bright colors of your scene show Batman off as the hero he is, Carol.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Now that is scary looking....too bad I won't have time for this challenge - going on vacation soon and have a gazillion things to do beforehand...

Pia S said...

Such a great masculine design idea, love the cityscape by night you’ve created for Batman.

Marina said...

Super Barman card - really bold and fun.

Marlena M. said...

Carol this is SO FUN!!!