Tuesday, October 1, 2019

STAMPlorations CAS October 2019 Challenge~Anything Goes (optional colour twist: any shade of ORANGE)...Peeking Dahlia

Hello,

WE'RE BACK!!  The STAMPlorations gals are returning with three new challenges - Theme & Photo Prompt, CAS and Stencil - that launch on the first of the month. You have alllll month to play along! Mid-month, you'll see a reminder post...more incentive for you to play along and fill the galleries to bursting! With that brief intro....

Welcome to STAMPloration CAS October 2019 Challenge~Anything Goes, with orange as the optional colour twist.



I got a 'bit' carried away with one of my favourite stencils, as you'll see below:

A WHOLE lot of Glitter! 



One more (slightly not as CAS), but so pretty because I dry-embossed first so the edges of the dahlias are raised prior to inking.



  • If you decide you 'need' some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (some great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROLM
Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards, with or without the twist!


Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Debbie said...

love these cards

Jeanne said...

A trio of pure gorgeousness! Wow! Love each one, Carol.

Bobby said...

The glitter even shows up on my screen, Carol. Lovely, lovely cards.

JulieP said...

Beautiful!

Pink Unicorn said...

I love your shimmery dahlias, I don't have this stencil but I really feel like I have to get it after seeing these beauties! The glitter is so fabulous and in addition to the gorgeous cards, I'm also so impressed with how well you captured the shimmer on the photos, I never manage to do that! Your cards are always such an inspiration!!

Pop's Cards said...

I love the flower its so elegant and looks amazing hugs Pops x

HilaryJane said...

Great colours and I love the sparkle xx