Friday, October 11, 2019

Just Us Girls Challenge #509~Trend Week...FRAME IT!

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #509, where our wonderful Bobby has selected FRAMES as this week's trend inspiration.


We're thrilled to have Chris Dring joining us as our October guest designer; please check out her wonderful card, along with those from the fabulous JUGS team: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa and Maria. They would love to know you dropped by.
Still in Halloween tag/mini card production for my niece and nephew, so...I decided to use dies from Coco and Reno (the Halloween collection - generously sent to me - is spooktacular) to 'frame' this cute ghost! Below is a sampling of four of the 10 made...still LOTS to go!


That's it from me!

Looking forward to seeing what you  'FRAME'!

Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are fun! Great choice to frame those cute spooks.

JulieP said...

Keep chugging! There’s are great! I plan to play along.

Chris Dring said...

How adorable are these cards!! Love the papers and the framed ghosties!

Ina G said...

Simply spooktacular Carol. So cool too! Great take on our framed them this week.

Bobby said...

Such fanciful frames to show off your little ghostlings, Carol. So cute.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am totally loving all of these framed ghosts! That frame die is fabulous and I love the papers you used. I will be stealing this design to finish up my cards for my grandsons.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun ghost! Perfect for this set of fun cards

Lisa Kind said...

Those frames look so Halloween-ish and love that the ghosts are showcased in them! Very cute mini cards!