Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Herd o' Holsteins Valentines...PS: Anything Goes, CAS(E) this Sketch #60

Hello!

I'm truly dashing in quickly to share four more of the seemingly ever-expanding request of Valentine cards from my sister-in-law.  Based on yesterday's conversation, she'd  like 24 for my niece's day-care group (3 - 4 years old); 12 for my nephew's group (1 1/2 - 2 years old), and 15 for the teachers.  Aunty C is in her card-making glory!!  And my niece showed me she can count to 12, by twos! My little mathematical genius...

The set today, my herd 'o Holsteins, features a whole gamut of PS products. I hope you'll find my efforts do justice to the cows from Chubby Chums (they are so darn cute! The little hooves make me smile, as does their wide-eyed stare!), the heart dies/border and the quote tag.

Layout inspiration (a 'must have' for me) comes from CAS(E) this Sketch #60,

and of course, I'm also taking the cow gang to Paper Smooches where Anything Goes this week.




Here's two:


and two more....

 
and all four...


I hope the wonderful folks at Paper Smooches don't mind, but....there's more to come....

Thanks so much for dropping by; your visit and comments add sparkle to my day!




16 comments:

Wida said...

um, you're going to have the best cards of the whole class!! :)

Greta said...

These are just adorable, Carol!

Marisa said...

Oh how I smiled when I saw this! Love it!! Sure the kids will too :) You are a good aunty :)

Anita in France said...

Well ... thanks for the morning chuckle, Carol ... marvellous moo's, beautiful bovines, classy cows ... and definitely happy-making Holsteins! Adorable! Anita :)

~amy~ said...

So cute to hear stories about your niece & nephew...keep them coming! These are adorable valentine's! You are one busy card maker with all your orders! That's so much fun!

Dana said...

lol aw these are perfect ... for anyone!! Made smile, they are so cute!!!

Shannon J said...

OMG, OMG, O-M-GEEEEEEEEE I LOVE these! Those Holsteins are so adorable I just want to pinch their cheeks! The kids, the teachers, everyone is going to LOVE them! The cows holding the hearts in their sweet little hooves honestly made my own heart melt! So I did the math - 51 of these babies you're making?!! Phew, you've got me tired already!! But when you're creating sweetness like this, I'm guessing any fatigue quickly turns into joy, fun and a lot of smiling!! Just.so.sweet! Oh, and speaking of math, way to go, Miss T!! Counting by twos already...I think we have a little Einstein in the making!!

Joni Andaya said...

Oh...these are just Perfect! They are so Adorable:) So Super Cute :) Love each one<3

Jen W. said...

These are adorable nod no I love those PS cows too especially the slightly stunned look on his face! Lol! I used him in an upcoming post of mine. The kids are going to love this and you will be officially crowned Coolest Aunt Ever! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness Carol! I think I would go nuts if I had to make so many of the same card, but I can totally see why everyone wants you to make them! They are absolutely ADORABLE! I am adding that little PS cow to my wish list right now!! I love all the different papers you've used and the tag shape is perfect! Darling!!

Geri said...

These sweet bovines are 'udderly' adorable! I remember drawing all our animals exactly like this when we were younger...didn't matter if it was a dog, a cat, a cow, a horse.... There will definitely be a whole 'herd' of us heading over the the PS shop to check this set out! Amazing mix of DP's once again! You are soooo the DP Queen and the best Aunty ever!

Leigh Penner said...

These are so sweet!

Marlena M. said...

These are SO CUTE Carol! You are an awesome aunty~I want you to know...I was in a delirium with the flu this past week and you BLESSED ME SO with your encouraging comments and faithful visits friend!

Morag said...

These are sooo much fun and great idea for a class valentine card! You are an amazing Auntie to colour all those splotches!! :)

Kim Heggins said...

You are amazing, just amazing! So many fun and adorable Valentine's Day cards and I am sure each and every child will fall in love with them as much as the rest of us has!

Mrs A. said...

All adorable. Hugs Mrs A.