Monday, November 16, 2020

The Color Hues Challenge #6~Pink and Brown...Hello Friend and Baby Cards (C & 9th Woodland Turnabout)

Hello,

Mid-November already and at the rate time is flying, Christmas will be here in a blink! Joyous as the season is, I'm entering card-making panic! Tags, however, I have *grin*

Welcome to The Colour Hues Challenge #6, where we're inviting you to use Pink and Brown on your cards/projects for the next two weeks. I know...not exactly a 'festive' pairing but, so much can be done with this combination.  The design team has some WOW cards, as does our guest designer: Susie Moore.


Confession: I selected the colours for this challenge and, at the time, had been inspired by 'something'. What that 'something' was, however, escaped my mind, so when I headed off to make a card: EEP! Big blank!  After several sorts through my stash, I remembered my new Concord & 9th Woodland Bundle.  Sigh of relief!  And, even better, I wound up with two cards, mainly because I found a stray piece of brown cardstock from some long-ago project. 

First up, a baby card, which I don't often make. Good to have a couple on hand, though.
 
 
Second, one for a deer friend; good to have LOTS of those on hand, because I am blessed with special people in my life!


Please visit the rest of the team; you'll be sooooo impressed by their creativity:


The challenge is open until 9:00 AM (EST) on November 29th.
 The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!




Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Your card is just adorable!!

Karen said...

Two great cards! Love that Turn-about. I have just one, and have yet to use it! Clearly I need to get to it. Your baby card is "stinkin'" cute!

Jeanne said...

That turnabout has some super sweet images that look wonderful in pink and brown. You've created two fabulous cards! Love it.

Joyce said...

Two really wonderful cards, both so very sweet.

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE that paper you created!! These are darling!!! Adorable design.

Bobby said...

Your house must be overflowing with cards and tags, Carol. All of them so wonderful. I may not have commented but I've seen them all.

Nancy said...

Are you dreaming of cards and tags yet? You must be by now! I wish I had time to come by your blog more often but life and obligations tend to get in the way! Every time I do come by I find myself so inspired. Not just by your card making but even your words! I always find myself smiling when I leave. Thanks for always giving 1,000 percent! As for your cards. The baby card is adorable and just the thought of making a Baby card with that combo was smart. Then love the layout of the second cad with that darling deer and sentiment. HUGS!