Thursday, November 26, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020~Day 26: Featuring My Favorite Things

BONUS DAY!  Welcome to Day 26 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020. We're delighted to have My Favorite Things, as a first-time guest and sponsor. One lucky winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to their online store.  What a great opportunity to treat yourself to a Christmas present! 


Two rustic vibe tags today, featuring one of my favourite deer dies. Deer + plaid = LOVE!


Remember to visit Tracey's blog to see the marvelous tags created by the MFT designers, the 2020 Design Team and guest designers. 

Our generous sponsors:


Just a note of gratitude:

I want to express my heart-filled gratitude to all the amazing sponsors who shared their lovely products with our team, to my awesome teammates - Lindsey M-P, Joyce, Kim, Ardyth Percy-Robb and Lindsey Larsen - for their inspiration and friendship, and, most of all, to Tracey, who has given me, once again, the most incredible opportunity to be part of her team! Thank you, my friend, for a month of absolute JOY!  We needed this during these times, as you can see by the gallery bursting at the seams with tags, tags and tags!

To my visitors: thank you for dropping by and leaving such supportive comments. My festive spirit is soaring! Tracey will be leaving the gallery open for a few more days, so do play along. The more the merrier!  

Wishing all my US friends a blessed Thanksgiving!

November 26, 2020~MFT 

Thank you for dropping by!


20 comments:

Gail said...

It has been a fun ride this month -thanks for al your inspiration - and love the buffalo plaid and reindeer TFS

Bunny said...

These are great tags. I love the plaid and the rustic look. Makes me want to go to a lodge and put my feet up while there is a crackling fire. [Bunny]

Jeanne said...

These are wonderful, Carol. Love the plaid. So warm and cozy! The deer die is lovely, too. I have so enjoyed seeing your talent in the creation of so many fabulous tags. Thank you for your time and talent, my friend! On this US day of Thanksgiving, I'm thankful to know you via this little hobby of ours. Hugs!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love these deer and plaid!

Zlatka said...

Beautiful Christmas tags!

Carmela said...

Love your reindeer tags!

Jo Malicoat said...

Just beautiful! Love that they have a slightly masculine touch, too, always difficult to achieve! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty tags! I love the deer and the plaid paper!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Carol:
I love the buffalo plaid and how you alternated the colors on each tag to compliment them into a perfect set. LOVE your wonderful and creative ideas each day of this special event. Seeing all your wonderful tags has been SO inspiring for me. I've "lifted" a few of your ideas in the tags I created. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and ideas. It really meant SO much and I hope you know how much I appreciated it every single day. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and holiday season. I really am grateful for ALL that you've shared.
Blessings!

DorothyA said...

Wonderful holiday woodsey tags! Looks like fun die cutting, my favorite. The deer or stag is so dignified!

Lindsey said...

It's been so much fun tag-teaming with you again, Carol! And these two tags are gorgeous! Beautiful plaid for these classy deer silhouettes. Whatever shall we do with our time now? :D

Ashley Cortez said...

I really like what you done on these tags and how you made them, I'm a sucker for plaid cardstock,stamps or stencils so I love how these turned out great job on them thanks for sharing

Isabel Z said...

These are oh so pretty.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Fantastic tags! I love the plaid reindeer!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such wonderful tags! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the plaid. Great
masculine tags - hard
to design. thanks
for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful tags!!! Love the plaid paper!!!

Melanie said...

Love the plaid and the deer, and that you made one of the deer with the plaid paper!

Joyce said...

A fabulous pair of tags. I love the deer with plaid as well. I can see CASEing this idea before long.

Dandi93 said...

Love these Carol, A perfect duo