Friday, November 20, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020~Day 20: Featuring The Greetery

Welcome to Day 20 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020, where we're excited to welcome first-time guest and sponsor: The Greetery. One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their on-line store. 
Betsy sent the design team a variety of products from her awesome collections and we are, to say the least, WOWed by her generosity! I was fortunate to receive the Wood Slices Die, S'more Holiday stamp and die collection and Graham Cracker Cuts die to play with....and play I did! The combination of products is just So.Much.Fun!  

Let's begin with some S'mores on graham crackers (as a retired teacher, I had to ensure I had at least one for a teacher)...

 
followed by S'more S'mores on wood slices (can't you just smell the toasting marshmallows...)


and two little S'mores on the smaller wood slices.


I was enjoying these so much that I had to do even S'more...two cards (and a third that I'll keep secret for a bit).



Remember to visit Tracey's blog to see the AWESOME tags - and we're taking some mega-major creativity here! - created by The Greetery designers, the 2020 Design Team and guest designers. 

Our generous sponsors:



Thank you for dropping by!






17 comments:

Jeanne said...

How fun!! What a great theme for tags. You did a marvelous job on each and those cards are fabulous, too! Wow! Hugs!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE this SMORE set and what you did with it! I need it!

Bunny said...

I'd like to have s'more right now. These are cute. [Bunny]

Gail said...

Well how cool are these smores tags!! Super duper cool for sure and who would not want one of those tags to admire while eating a smore?? Me pick me! TFS

Jo Malicoat said...

Those smore tags are so fun! My grandkids would love them, and I think it's perfect that there is a teacher sentiment. So nice!

Isabel Z said...

I adore these creations!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous group of creative and crafty makes. I love all of your creations, and they are really making me hungry right about now!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this set. And it's
not just for Christmas.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

DorothyA said...

Wonderful tags with this fun, unique stamp set.

Lindsey said...

I love every one of these, Carol! Your tag pairs are all inventive and different, and your cards are fantastic! So much fun in one post.

I Card Everyone said...

Delightful, delectable, delicious!!
=]

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Your tags and cards are so fun and festive! Great designs!

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute S'more tags and cards! Love that wood slice and the graham cracker! Awesome dies and stamps!

Ashley Cortez said...

Love all of the textures and details these stamps and dies have these all turned out really fun and beautiful thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Vicki Dutcher said...

You are rocking out the tags for this fun 25 days! These are so fun for the “camper” 😀

Ms. Tamp said...

Wonderful marshmellows. Nice look at some ideas for use.