Wednesday, November 11, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020~Day 11: Featuring Birch Press Design

Welcome to Day 11 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020, where our guest and sponsor is Birch Press Design; one lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their online store.


My wonderful friend, Ardyth, sent me die-cuts of this lovely ornament and oh my! I fretted for quite a while about how best to showcase this 'one chance'!  Finally, I decided to go with simple gold embossing of two of the layers. I was definitely holding my breath as I waved my heat gun over the powder! Fortunately, all worked out a-okay...and I have a shimmery gold bauble tag to add to my collection!


Be sure to visit Tracey's blog to see the marvelous tags created by the Birch Press designers, the 2020 Design Team and guest designers. 

Our generous sponsors:



Thank you for dropping by!


26 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Stunning, love it!

Jeanne said...

Lucky you and lucky us! This is a stunner!

Bunny said...

Oh, boy. This is lovely in gold embossing. I love it. [Bunny]

Gail said...

This is totally stunning gold on white tag - love love how you created this make - TFS

Jo Malicoat said...

Lovely tag, love the gold and white combo. Thanks for the inspiration!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the white and gold color combo!

Subhashini said...

Evergreen combo

DorothyA said...

Wow, so beautiful. The layers are delightful and striking. So many possible combos with this set!

Karen Letchworth said...

The gold sparkle on white is super pretty. Thanks for sharing another FAB day of inspiration.

JulieP said...

Gorgeous!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Love the gold and white! So elegant!

Sandy said...

This tag is awesome!! I immediately typed in Birch Press Designs to check their products. I LOVE their things! Love what you did with these die cuts.

Barbara-Jean said...

I really like this ornament! You made it sparkle!

Denise Bryant said...

Elegant tag in white & gold! Love the detail in these beautiful dies! Gorgeous tag!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful. Love the
depth of the design.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

This is out of this world stunning!

Isabel Z

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow what a beautiful gold embossed ornament!

Lindsey said...

Excellent decision to gold emboss the layers! Totally elegant tag.

Jane B. said...

Another beautiful tag that would end up on my tree...sophisticated style!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful tag. Love the gold.

Ashley Cortez said...

What a really georgous tag you did great on it

EK Gorman said...

I adore your use of gold. Makes the tag look so elegant.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the embossing for the layers. Great look for the tag.

Izzy Scrap said...

OMG ! Such a beautiful tag, Carol ! Your gold embossing is just gorgeous and made this beautiful ornament so delicate. Thank you so much for the lovely inspiration !

Melanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!