Friday, November 13, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020~Day 13: Featuring Paper Sweeties

Welcome to Day 13 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 202. Hard to believe we're on the second half of the event already! Time flies....

Our guest and sponsor is Paper Sweeties, who are offering one lucky winner a $25 gift certificate to their online store.


My tags use the adorable tree from Stitched Tags 2, that I mixed and matched with white cardstock and some lovely light blue shimmer cardstock from Tonic Studio's White Wonderland. Simple and sweet.


Be sure to visit Tracey's blog to see the marvelous tags created by the Paper Sweeties designers, the 2020 Design Team and guest designers. 

Our generous sponsors:


November 13, 2020~Paper Sweeties

Thank you for dropping by!


16 comments:

Gail said...

Loving the JOY wording and color on these - TFS

Jeanne said...

Joyfilled! These are two cute tags!

Jo Malicoat said...

Love those tags, so simple but so cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Joyce said...

What a cool tag, and love the reverse design.

Karen Letchworth said...

Darling little tree tags, Carol. And I also love how you reversed the colors to make a second tag. That is a very inspiring idea that I need to try. Now I just need a few more hours in each day...LOL. Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration and have a blessed day.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Beautiful tags! I love this color combination!

DorothyA said...

I like these simple tags, especially the one that is diamond shape. And the blue is so pretty.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling little tree tags!

Bunny said...

I love blue and white so these are great tags for me. They are lovely. [Bunny]

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering on your tags! I love the dies you used and your blue and white color combo!

Mary-Anne V said...

Pretty tags great idea to use shimmer cardstock.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such pretty tags! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful. Love the blue.
Wonderful tags. thanks for
sharing txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ashley Cortez said...

I like the shaped and colors of these tags they are so pretty

EK Gorman said...

Love the blue you picked for these tags. Truly beautiful.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the way to make use of the cut sections and save for two designs.