Thursday, November 5, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020~Day 5: Featuring Ellen Hutson

Welcome to Day 5 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020, where our guest
and sponsor is Ellen Hutson. One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their online store.
Given that snow arrived here in October, has melted (more or less in places), and is expected to return over the weekend, I reached for Mountain Holiday for my tags today. That first tag would be my husband, whooshing down the slopes. Lily and I? We'd be home, staying cozy and warm, play with her toys and snuggling on the couch! 


Be sure to visit Tracey's blog to see the marvelous tags created by the Ellen Hutson designers, the 2020 Design Team and guest designers. 

Our generous sponsors:


Please visit the main post and link-up for all the guidelines. To be eligible for prizes, you can participate in two ways: make and post a tag or tags inspired by any of the designers' tags or comment every day on Tracey's blog as well as the designers' posts. Do both for more prize opportunities!


Thank you for dropping by!


26 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two great tags.

Jeanne said...

Terrific tags, Carol. I really like the little scene on the one with the mountains. I'd be right there with you and Lily! I have never skiied in my life. LOL Thanks for sharing!

Bunny said...

I'd love to try ski-ing just once or twice if I didn't break anything. Cute tags. [Bunny]

ionabunny said...

Love the crossed skis. Wonderful fun designs. Hugz

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great skiing tags! So unique!

Isabel Z said...

You have created such fun designs!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome tags! Love the stamps and dies you used!

Joyce said...

Very fun pair of skiing tags. Reminds me of when I used to ski!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Awesome tags! I love the X-maaas greeting- very clever!

Jo Malicoat said...

Perfect tags for the skiers in you life! Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such darling tags. While my skiing days are behind me, it's never too late to make the skiing tags for those who still get out there and do it. Thanks for the awesome inspiration.

Mary-Anne V said...

Fun skiing themed tags.

Wendi J said...

So cute. My nephews would love these. I would be inside too.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Carol, every time I see this little skier somewhere in blogland, I totally fall in love! It is so darling the way you turned him into a tag! LOVE it!

Gail said...

Great skiing tag - nice work! Festive!

Cindi Johnson said...

Perfect for my cousin, she loves skiing!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how the tag could be
used for your husband who
loves to ski. Coordinating
our cards and tags to the
recipients likes is
important. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Subhashini said...

What a fun skiing scene

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

DorothyA said...

Nice cards. Definitely suitable for the guys!

Bobby said...

The older I get the less I want to spend time in the snow. Yay to those who love it and look just like that person on your tag, Carol.

Lindsey said...

I salute your brilliance in using just the die for a silhouetted skier! Your first tag is also excellent, with its powdery snow in the lee of the mountains - and your husb is welcome to it. :D

Taunya Butler said...

Xcellent!!! Way cool tags!! Snow pun intended!! I know some powder loving people who would love these tags!!

EK Gorman said...

These tags are so much fun. Perfect for the men and boys in your life. Thank you for the inspiration.

Ashley Cortez said...

These tags are just so cute and fun

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the combination of the images with the mountains. Great shares.