Sunday, November 15, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020~Day 15: Featuring Honey Bee

Welcome  to Day 15 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, where our guest and sponsor is Honey Bee Stamps. One lucky winner will receive a gift certificate to their on-line store. Let me say, after seeing ALL the fabulous tags, I need to do some shopping!


The Merry Lights set is finally making a debut! For the first tag, I did simple stamping of the image then, using the little bulb dies, cut a bunch of lights from glittered cardstock. Quite easy to do and such fun to frame the sentiment with some festive sparkle.

For the second tag, I used the word dies, backed the openings with patterned papers, inked and stamped the wee bulbs and added an ampersand.  Not as 'bold' as its companion, but a wonderful way to get two looks from one stamp/die set. 


And one more, featuring a sentiment from Santa Express, embossed onto the Scallop Square Gift Tag (which you've seen me use often during this event. I LOVE it!)


Be sure to visit Tracey's blog to see the AWESOME tags created by the Honey Bee designers, the 2020 Design Team and guest designers. Did I mention I feel a shopping coming on! Bet you will, too!

Our generous sponsors:



Thank you for dropping by!


19 comments:

Jeanne said...

This tag challenge is fun if just to see all the different styles of tags that people create. These are really neat, Carol! Thanks for sharing.

Bunny said...

These are all nice however the tag that has the cut out bulbs looks so cute with the glitter card stock. [Bunny]

Jo Malicoat said...

Your tags are adorable, really love the cute sentiments! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how they are Merry and BRIGHT! ;)

Gail said...

I would love this tag on my package - You've been good - Sweet tag!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet and inspiring tag trio. Thank you for yet another great day of inspiration. I really appreciate ALL the wonderful art you've been sharing to inspire us all.
Blessings to yoU!

Tammie J said...

These tags are so cute. I am a sucker for old fashioned Christmas bulbs!!

Isabel Z said...

LOVE the borders on your tags!

Ashley Cortez said...

These are some super fun tags love the dies and the sentiments that you used on them, these tags are just adorable thanks for sharing

Denise Bryant said...

Fun tags! I love the Merry Lights tags... really cute shape with the edge detail!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Your tags are so fun and festive! Love the lights border!

Lindsey said...

Okay, now I definitely need BOTH these tag dies! The lights are way too much fun, and the square one, somehow, is way more hip than my circle one! :D

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such beautiful tags! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Mary-Anne V said...

Love that string of lights on the edges.

Mary Holshouser said...

Today seems to be the day for fast
and simple tags. Love it.
Wonderful tags. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful shape!!! Love your tags. Colours and sentiments are really nice

Ruth G said...

Thanks for sharing how to use the same stamp and die set in different, fun ways! I think I'll be adding that scalloped square to my Honey Bee wishlist -it does look perfect!

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the color combination. Neat to see the different layout idea for the same image.