Thursday, November 12, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags~Day 12: Featuring Pinkfresh Studio

Welcome to Day 12 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, where our guest and sponsor is Pinkfresh Studio. One lucky winner will win a $50 gift certificate to their online store!


I was given the wonderful gift of Skating Bunnies from Pinkfresh Studio (THANK YOU!) and oh my goodness! They are so much fun!  Two bunnies are practicing their figure skating routines on the oval 'rinks' (also PFS). 


Two more bunnies wound up on an accompanying card...and I have another card that will make an appearance at some point. I tell you, these bunnies are a bit addicting! 


Be sure to visit Tracey's blog to see the marvelous tags created by the Pinkfresh Studio designers, the 2020 Design Team and guest designers. 

22 comments:

Bunny said...

I've been waiting for some Christmas bunnies. I love these. [Bunny]

Jeanne said...

So fun, Carol! Those bunnies are having a lot of fun skating, aren't they? Ta dah! Thanks for sharing these delightful tags and the terrific card.

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! These bunnies are soooo cute!!!

Gail said...

Well how sweet and cute are these bunnies! Fabulous - love all your projects here!

Karen Letchworth said...

All three projects are wonderful! I just LOVE Pinkfresh and you've done such a sweet job with these wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing your talents again today to inspire and bless us.

Jo Malicoat said...

Love your tags and card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

These projects are so sweet! I love the soft colors and the oval shaped tags!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Such cute creations!

Isabel Z

Lindsey said...

I love these bunnies! They're so cute. And they're a perfect fit for the oval tags. Such a beautiful card, too.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the bunnies. So unexpected.
Fun tags and card. thanks for
sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mary-Anne V said...

I love figure skating and this cute a manage along with the oval skating rink is just precious.

DorothyA said...

Cute tags. Great idea to use this die cut for a tag (which I happen to have). The bunnies are so cute and retro.

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet bunnies on your adorable tags and card! Love the die you used for the tags!

Joyce said...

Ooh, I am swooning over your skating bunnies. Lovely tags and card.

Subhashini said...

Cuteness overloaded in these tags

Ashley Cortez said...

These tags and card with these super cute skating bunnies on them is super adorable thanks for sharing

EK Gorman said...

What sweet tags. These are just so cute!

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the oval used for the tags. Neat combination with the images.

Zlatka said...

These tags are so cute!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I am so glad you pulled out the bunnies!! Love that you punched it up with the blues!!! Gorgeous too!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I loved your skating bunnies so much that I made some just like them!! https://beverlyjordan.blogspot.com/2020/11/pinkfresh-studio-skating-bunny.html
Thanks for the inspiration!