Sunday, November 1, 2020

The Color Hues Challenge #5~Kraft + Yellow...Sunflower Frame

Hello,

And here we are in November already! Hopefully, this month will be warmer than October. I've had my fill of  'early' winter, thank you!

Welcome to The Color Hues Challenge #5, where Yellow and Kraft are the hues we're playing with for the next two weeks. Even 'looking' at the word yellow makes me feel warmer! 


And speaking of 'warmer', I'm offering up a late summer card this round, featuring ink-blended sunflowers (Paper Smooches dies), set atop a kraft frame, from a relatively new to me company: Paper Rose. I have some of their papers (fabulous), but this is the first die. Cuts wonderfully...even those little bits in the lattice section were easy to remove!  I opted for no sentiment, leaving options open.


Please visit the rest of the team; you'll be sooooo impressed by their creativity:



The challenge is open until 9:00 AM (EST) on November 14th.
 The winners will be posted an hour before our next challenge goes live.
The overall winner will have the opportunity to be a 
future Guest Designer!

Thank you for dropping by!



7 comments:

Karen said...

Such a beautiful card! The design is terrific, and those sunflowers certainly shine!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the sunflowers.

Jeanne said...

This is so lovely, Carol. Those sunflowers make me smile and that lattice is just beautiful. Wonderful card!

JulieP said...

Love that lattice frame so much!!! Beautiful card!

Lindsey said...

This is just gorgeous, Carol! Beautiful sunflowers against that classy lattice die cut.

Nancy said...

I can see why you bought that lattice die! I really Love it! I will be checking out the Paper Rose that is for certain! You have another wonderful card here Carol!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous pair of blossoms on that lattice die, Carol - love this design!! Thanks for the inspiration at Color Hues!!