Sunday, November 1, 2020

STAMPlorations November CAS Challenge...Stylized Christmas Tree

Hello,

Welcome to the STAMPlorations November CAS Challenge where the theme is always Anything Goes, with an optional colour twist which, this month, is Black & Pink. Pretty!


I'm sharing a VERY clean and simple card, featuring Christmas Icons - Christmas Tree 1, cut from glittery cardstock, paired with a sentiment from Holiday Expressions - Yuletide Cheer. Hard to see the sparkle in the photo but in real life, it's wonderfully pretty! 


That's it from me; time for you to play along.
  • You can find Challenge details here. PLEASE READ as they've been updated.
  • If you decide to purchase some of the products I - or other designers have used - head over to the STAMPlorations Online Store (always great deals to be had!)
  • To receive an additional 20% off your purchases, I invite you to use my discount code: STAMPGIRLCAROL. AND for November, Shery is offering a special promotion: when you use my code, you also receive a free product ($7 value) of your choice! Go. Shop! 


Looking forward to seeing your CAS cards in the gallery, with or without the twists!

Thank you for dropping by!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, Carol! This is SO striking! I adore that sparkly black Christmas tree! Wow!

Crafting Queen said...

Very elegant card.