Monday, November 16, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020~Day 16: Featuring Concord & 9th

Welcome to Day 16 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020, where we're thrilled that Concord & 9th are joining us as our guest and sponsor. One lucky winner will win a $50 gift certificate to their online store. So generous! 


I set myself a VERY loft challenge with my tags! The goal was to complete a full Advent Calendar, using only red/white and a plethora of stamps/dies from my rather, shall we say, substantial C & 9th collection (always room for more, though!).  Alas, I didn't give myself enough time, so rather than the full 25 Days, I have 12, with the intention to complete the remainder before the end of November.  Most of the products are from their lovely Christmas themed line, although one is from a (now-retired) map/globe set.  The once exception to the colour scheme is the manger on Day 12;  had to go with gold embossing, as it just seemed right.  

The 12 tags in their envelopes 
Take A Bough (original version) and tree from Season of Cheer


The tags, with images from a variety of collections:


The 12 Days set: 


(Sorry for the poor lighting; I was trying to get them all in single photos early in the day but natural light was a tad challenging).

Hope you enjoyed these; it was fun playing mixing-and-matching

Be sure to visit Tracey's blog to see the AWESOME tags created by the C & 9th designers, the 2020 Design Team and guest designers.

Our generous sponsors:


November 16, 2020~Concord and 9th

Thank you for dropping by!


19 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks wonderful. I like the idea and the Scandanavian feel of these tags. Good luck making the rest of the set! You can do it. :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

What an awesome idea! I love them all!

Bunny said...

Bravo! These are fabulous. I love the red and white and that teeny bit of gold. Beautiful tags. [Bunny]

Jo Malicoat said...

What a wonderful idea! I really love the pocket tag so much, had to order one! Thanks for the inspiration!

Barbara-Jean said...

The red and white really makes these tags "pop"

Barbara-Jean said...

PS Where did the Madonna and Child die come from? Thanks!

Isabel Z said...

These are little works of art!

Tammie J said...

All of these tags are great! I love the simplicity of the red and white color scheme!

Gail said...

A fabulous 12 days of Christmas set -and like the variety you have used as well as the traditional red and white - beautiful! TFS

Mary-Anne V said...

Great goal..love the first 12 days! Wonderful tags.

Karen Letchworth said...

FABULOUS and festive. What an awesome idea. I was just thinking of trying some sort of "advent" project. What a great inspiration. Thanks once again for sharing your creativity.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a fantastic set of tags! Love the red and white combination- so festive!

Ashley Cortez said...

Love how all of these tags came together they are super cute, really neat idea how you made these with the Advent Calendar in mind I'm loving these stamps and dies

Denise Bryant said...

Love these red & white tags and envelopes! Awesome set of 12 tags!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

DorothyA said...

What an amazing challenge. Beautiful! So delightful to see each image. I hope to check out your blog at the end of the month and see the rest!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fabulous collection of tags.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joyce said...

My goodness, Carol. I am astounded by your collection of tags today. Do you ever sleep? Or perhaps you have some elves?

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the idea for the advent calendar tie in. I was thinking it could be adjusted for the 12 days song.