Thursday, March 5, 2020

Your Next Stamp Challenge #133~Inside and Out, AAA Cards CAS Game #160, The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge...Under the Weather?

Hello,

Found some time to play in a couple of challenges - yayyyy - and doing so just under the wire!

Your Next Stamp Challenge 133 invites us to decorate the outside and inside of our cards.

So...I have, using stamps/dies from the adorable Little Notes set!

Here's the outside


and the inside:


The complete card:


The images are so sweet (I'm crushing over the blustery wind!) and you'll definitely see more of these stamps at play very soon!

I'm also sharing the *front* of my card over at AAA Cards CAS Game #160~Maxi White Space. Hopefully the 'under the weather' scene is sufficiently mini to qualify as white-space maxi*grin*


Also sharing at The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge.


Thank you for dropping by!


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous! I like how you colored them. This card brings a smile to my face. Happy weekend!

Lindsey said...

This is so very cute! My inside usually consists of a sentiment, so the extra attention this card got is inspiring. And a perfect pick-me-up for someone who needs it.

Bobby said...

Your card is just perfect to brighten someone's day, Carol. I can see making a bunch of these.

Joy Dsouza said...

Absolutely amazing card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

Jane said...

Oh that's such a sweet idea Carol! Love your inside and out images and sentiments. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.