Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Happy Little Stampers March 2020 Christmas Challenge~Anything Goes (optional twist: Beverage)...Big & Bold Snowflakes

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge; Anything Goes is always the theme with an optional twist which, this month, is beverage.


Colorado Craft Company's Big & Bold line of stamps are precisely that: Big, Bold and Beautiful!  I've created two cards using the Warm Wishes Snowflake and oh my...this is one large, lovely image! For each card, I used three-four gradients of ink (Altenew for the blue; Pinkfresh Studio for the coral), over-stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder. They have a pretty sheen in real life. I wanted to keep the snowflake as visible as possible, so I created thin sentiment strips with Concord & 9th's Joy set. Is it too early to have my 2020 Christmas card design already decided *grin* This snowflake...swoon-inducing!



That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see my talented teammates' festive delights.

Looking forward to visiting your Christmas cards in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

Merry Little Christmas Challenge #20


ABC Christmas Challenge: Embossing, Freebie, Gold - my card is E for Embossing.


Thank you for dropping by!


8 comments:

Bobby said...

I love the style of these snowflakes, Carol. Big, bold and slightly irregular as snowflakes should be.

Inkyfingers said...

What gorgeous, dramatic cards Carol and that snowflake is awesome!
Hugs
Carol x

Lindsey said...

These are such fine - and LARGE - snowflakes! Two gorgeous Christmas cards - I'm glad you shared them at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

your card is beautiful, get busy on your 2020 cards - this one is a winner
Barb Housner

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards - love both colour ways. I've also got this stamp - it's a whopper, Jo x

Sue - said...

I love those large snowflakes!

Wei said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Cindy said...

Love this big, bold snowflake! thanks for sharing with us at Merry Little Christmas!