Friday, March 20, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #528~Colour Week...You Can Do Amazing Things

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #528, where our lovely Vicki has selected a cheerful, uplifting spring palette for us: yellow, blue and green.

We're thrilled to have talented Vicky Hayes as our guest designer; please wander to her blog for a visit and, afterwards, drop by at my wonderful JUGS team's places: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat.

Finally, finally my Pinkfresh Studio Inked Florals received some play time and ohmystars! These are so much fun to stamp and die-cut!  Please take note of the sentiment: in the midst of these uncertain, turbulent times, YOU - and by extension, WE - are capable of amazing things! The 'new normal' is not easy but united in being divided, we can overcome this! It's difficult to be upbeat, however, I'm trying....


That's it from me; turning the stage over to you!  Looking forward to seeing how yellow, blue and green inspire you! Let's see the gallery filled to bursting!


Thank you for dropping by!


9 comments:

Macimbalo said...

I love that set you used and your card is absolutely stunning! This card has inspired me to go get crafty! Thanks my friend!

Lindsey said...

I like that "united in being divided"! Your card is beautiful in these bright colours.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful use of the colors

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely cheering message Carol - good for you! This is a gorgeous card too - love that beautiful set and the way you've arranged your die cuts. Vicky x

Ina G said...

Beautiful floral arrangement Carol. Fabulous sentiment.

Nancy said...

You have such a way with words Carol! Your card is so lovely too! Such a perfect sentiment for trying times! Hugs!

Lisa Kind said...

I love that bright yellow and blue! Perfect sentiment for our times now.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful design! I love your cascading flowers in the challenge colors and that sentiment is perfect. Hang in there, we are all in this together!

Bobby said...

I love how you arranged the flowers, Carol. It's such a lovely card.