Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Uniko Brand Ambassador...Snowflake Shaker

Hello,
Carol here with my Brand Ambassador Inspiration post for March.  

The calendar says Spring has sprung but, where I live, apparently Winter didn't receive the memo, as we're in the midst of yet another bout of snow and cold temperatures. More reason to stay inside and all the more reason to complete a card that I had started back in January! I know I 'should' be showcasing Uniko's gorgeous blooms but...the 'muses' called for something that befits the weather we're having! Let's just call it a 'winter' flower rather than a snowflake *grin*

Full-panel acetate-wrap shaker (so easy!) featuring: Let It Snow stencil background, Designer Die Sparkling Snowflake and a sentiment from Simply Said Blocks: Christmas.


Hopefully, March's blustery departure will herald a lovely April arrival (minus any April Fool's shenanigans)!


Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

We are supposed to get some snow again this weekend, too. Argh, Mother Nature...give us a break, right? YOur card is terrific. Or should I say snowriffic? Great snowflake die and I really like the full card shaker. Thanks so much for sharing, Carol. Be well! Hugs!

Bobby said...

Full shaker. What a great idea, Carol, and it works so well with the giant snowflake.

JulieP said...

OMG! You're getting snow??????? I was out in my convertible today. (sorry, not sorry. actually very sorry. LOL!) I love the giant snowflake but only on a card. *wink*

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! I actually have some of these supplies myself! ;)