Monday, March 2, 2020

Happy Little Stampers March 2020 CAS Challenge~Mini Birthday Wishes

Hello,

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers March 2020 CAS Challenge, where we're inviting you to share your favourite technique.


I'm not sure that my 'favourite' card-making 'activities' truly qualify as techniques but...they are the thing that bring me most joy and satisfaction: stamping, die-cutting and, of late, copic colouring (when it works *grin*).

I've used The Stamp Market's So Mini Hellos as my showcase...I LOVE these! Our neighbours have three mini coopers - one of which is yellow and black - so I'll be dropping these off once I have a few more made (nearly done a bundle of 6-7).  Fingers crossed they'll like them!  I plan to make more as I've only tapped one of the several 'accessories'!  Still have trees, hearts, gifts, crafting supplies (yep!), wreaths and more to go!




Mini cars; mega smiles!

That's it from me; please head over to the blog to see how my talented teammates interpreted this month's theme. A reminder that we're looking for CAS designs.


See you in the gallery!

Also sharing at:

The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge


Simon Wednesday Challenge~Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by!


11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

These are so cute, love them.

Carole said...

Fabulous cards Carol..bet the neighbours will love them..made me smile too! xx

Jane said...

Looks like your cars might just fly to their destination. Fab pair!

Pop's Cards said...

Love these them cute little cars are brilliant, super cute cards hugs Pops x

Jeanne said...

How fun are these?! Love how bright and colorful they are. :) Thanks for sharing, Carol!

maria f. said...

Mini. Mega. Yep!

I Card Everyone said...

c, these darling minis are sure to bring mega smiles to your neighbors! I think they are going to love them - I sure do!
=]

JulieP said...

these are soooo cute!

Bobby said...

How thoughtful of you to gift those darling little cards to your neighbor, Carol. You did a great job with the Copic coloring.

Lindsey said...

Oh these are awesome! Love the little cars with their mega-impact!

BożenA said...

WOW! Stunning CAS card. I love how you exactly cut out a bunch of balloons.
xx