Friday, March 27, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #529~Photo Week...Do What Makes Your Soul Shine

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #529, where our lovely Lisa has selected a valley of beautiful flowers overlooking a lake as this week's photo inspiration.  I would love to step into this peaceful, uplifting scene right now!


As this is the closing challenge for March, we bid adieu to Vicky Hayes as our guest designer. Thank you, Vicky, for sharing your incredible creativity with us; you've been a wonderful source of inspiration! Please wander to her blog for a visit and, afterwards, drop by at my wonderful JUGS team's places: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat.

I've brought more of my Pinkfresh Inked Blooms into play, with a focus on the colours and the tree framing design of the photo.  Love the sentiment...and one I hope that resonates with all of you as we navigate these uncertain times in our own fashions.


That's it from me; turning the stage over to you! 
 Looking forward to seeing how this lovely meadow of spring flowers inspires you! 

Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a gorgeous card, Carol. I adore the brilliant red with the pops of yellow and pink. That frame is just lovely and the sentiment makes my heart happy. HOpe you are doing well and enjoying time with your little family. Hugs!

Vicky Hayes said...

Another gorgeous card from you Carol! I love that bordered oval and the beautiful half frame of flowers, and you're right - that sentiment is perfect. I've had a great time guesting with you all and you've given me such a warm welcome, thank you. I'll be back to play along as often as I can of course! Vicky x

Lindsey said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the oval die cut panel, and gotta love that you used a red card base.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty card - that oval die brings it all together

Marina said...

So pretty...

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love the florals arranged around the edge off the oval and that beautiful sentiment. Stay safe!

Nancy said...

This card is fantastic Carol! That oval as Vicki says sure brings it all together. That is a great and useful die to have in your arsenal. That sentiment sure is perfect too! Hugs to all!

Ina G said...

Simply stunning Carol. Beautiful arrangement and pretty colours. Love the oval die - adds so much to your floral spray. Love the sentiment.

Bobby said...

I love the lacy oval and how you arranged the lovely flowers to one side to let it shine just like your soul, Carol.

Lisa Kind said...

What a lovely card! That oval die cut is the perfect backdrop for those gorgeous flowers! Love it!