Friday, March 6, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #526~Word Week...Get Well Soon

Hello,

Welcome to Just Us Girls Challenge #526, where our lovely Sue has selected *Heal* - be it physical, emotional, mental or spiritual - for this week's word theme.

We're thrilled to have talented Vicky Hayes as our guest designer; please wander to her blog for a visit and, afterwards, drop by at my wonderful JUGS team's places: Sue, Angie, Vicki, Ina, Bobby, Nancy, Lisa, Maria and Cécile. If you have a chance to comment, that would be a real treat.

I've taken 'heal' quite literally, with a rainbow of band-aids (The Stamp Market's Mini Hellos)  that, hopefully, are spirit-lifting and smile making!


That's it from me! Looking forward to seeing your 'heal' cards this week!


Thank you for dropping by!


10 comments:

Jeanne said...

Simple and beautiful! :)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful colouring of the rainbow bandaids! A sweet and happy get well card. (I really need to get in gear and do some colouring!!!)

JulieP said...

I have that bandaid set and love how you used them! I just might have to swipe your fabulous idea!!! So cute.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I LOVE your rainbow of Bandaids! Beautiful coloring on them, too. This fun design is sure to put a smile on the recipient's face!

Ina G said...

Certainly got plenty of healing with your rainbow coloured band aids Carol. Fabulous CAS card.

Vicky Hayes said...

I absolutely love your rainbow of band aids Carol and oh my goodness, the colouring is amazing! Thanks for giving me such a warm welcome - I'm thrilled to be guesting with you all this month! Vicky x

Nancy said...

Oh, this card steals the show for me! Your coloring is pure perfection!!! Well done Carol!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun in the rainbow layering!

Lisa Kind said...

I love those rainbow band aids! This is such a cute card and perfect challenge to use them!

Bobby said...

If I needed band aids I'd love some colorful ones like yours, Carol.