Friday, March 20, 2020

Inkspirational Challenge #209~Photo Challenge...You Make the World A Better Place

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #209, where we have this funky, artsy home decor photo as our inspiration.  Very cool!


I think the things that caught my eye are quite evident here! Yayyy for having Concord & 9th's Rooting for You set in my collection! I adore those little house plants and their cute pots!  And for the record: you, my friends, do make the world a better place!  Please, please, please: be safe!  Isolate, maintain social distance, wash your hands often, stay home as much as you can.  Hopefully, we'll see/hear some good news in the near future....


My wonderful teammates have interpreted the photo in most delightful fashions. Please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:


Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great card for the inspiration photo and love the sentiment and your cute little design x. Stay safe and well too x.

Lindsey said...

Love that you're staying positive - at least with your cards! ;) This is such a pretty take on the inspiration photo. As for me... I think I'll go make more snarky cards, lol!

Bobby said...

Your little shelves of plants are so cute, Carol. I love the colored pots and the background bursts.

Pia S said...

Wow, you certainly captured the whole vibe of this photo, from colors to images. Love your stamps and what you designed here.

Nonni said...

Beautiful take on the photo inspiration, these stamps are perfect. Love the scene you created with them! xx

Kim S said...

This is so charming!! What a wonderful use of the inspiration photo. I do hope you are healthy and happy.

Marina said...

I love this Carol - what a wonderfully cheerful and homely scene.