Sunday, March 8, 2020

Happy Little Stampers March 2020 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge...Little Notes

Hello,

OHMYSTARS! I'm late in publishing my post; blaming it on the time change (and an addled brain!)

Welcome to Happy Little Stampers March 2020 Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.


Your Next Stamp has some of the cutest images, including this adorable Little Notes set that I've used here...twice! The stamps/dies to create lined paper and clipboards: ACK! I can't even!  Lots of heart eyes for these cuties!!



Please visit my teammates; their creations are wonderful and, if you have a moment, leave them some love. I know they'll be thrilled!

Looking forward to seeing your Anything Goes with Dies cards/projects in the gallery!

Thank you for dropping by!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a day brightener! These are wonderful. :)

Lindsey said...

Receiving a sweet card like either of these would brighten anyone's day! Super cute.

Kylie | Stampers Workshop said...

What super cute cards, Carol!

Marina said...

These would bring a smile to anyone's face.