Friday, March 6, 2020

Inkspirational Challenge #208~Designer's Choice (Animal: Real or Magical)...Fox and Turtle Happy Birthday

Hello,

Welcome to Inkspirational Challenge #208 where, as my designer's choice, I've selected 'animals': real or magical! I KNOW you have animals of various shapes, sizes and species in your collection! Let's fill the gallery with a veritable zoo of delightful creatures!


I was planning on going with magical animals (unicorns, to be precise...of course), but my long-ago acquired MFT Sending Sweet Birthday Wishes animals were giving me puppy dog (or rather, turtle and fox) eyes for want of attention (honestly, I can't believe that this is a first time inking with this set! And this isn't the only one! YIKES!).  So, unicorns shall await another day while the fox and turtle come out to play!


My wonderful teammates have interpreted  LEAP in most delightful fashions. Please visit and leave them some love, which I know will be deeply appreciated:

Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!

Also sharing at The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge.

Thank you for dropping by!


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

SO cute! Love your coloring style! :)

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable, and lovely colouring.

Lindsey said...

Your colouring is amazing! And the card is total sweetness.

Pia S said...

What a cute stamp set. You’ve colored the images so beautifully, it’s a sweet and cheerful birthday design.

Nonni said...

Very cute, Carol! I love the way you colored the fox, love those color tones, and the little banner adds a lot of fun detail! Such sweet images. xx

Anila Dikay said...

That was a wonderful theme Carol. Your animals here are all so cute and your coloring is awesome.

Marina said...

Fun, cute, perfectly coloured....magical!